a). For medical reasons:
The applicant must constitute a complete medical file and undergo tests administered by the medical commission for military service aptitude.
If you are applying to be exempted from the National Service on the basis of a medical condition, please provide the following documents:
1. One (1) Application Form
2. Medical Certificates
3. X-rays (if any)
4. Results of specialized medical tests
5. Surgical operation protocol
6. Clinical resume of the illness
7. Hospitalisation certificates
b). For social reasons
Algerian nationals duly registered can apply for exemption from liability to National Service provided they satisfy certain criteria. They can, to this effect, make up a file to convey for examination to the Ministry of National Defense service dealing with the question.
The file must consist of the following documents:
Incomplete files will not be taken into account and will be returned to the applicants.
- A handwritten application addressed to the Ministry of National Defense under the authority of the Ambassador of Algeria to Malaysia
- A record of civil status (individual)
- Two(02) recent photograph of same print
- A family record of civil status (for married people)
- A record of divorce or separation where applicable
- A proof of end of studies
- Copies of achieved qualiications
- The last three (03) pay slips or/and work contract or any other document certifying the exercise of a liberal profession
- An attestation of non paid activity or any other proof of work incapacity
- A family civil status record of the parents
- The father's death certificate, if applicable
- Married brothers family civil status record
- A written proof of the brother's situation in connection with the National Service.