The Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, has the pleaser to inform Algerian citizens living in Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines that the Algerian Ministry of Finance has launched the operation of “National Loan for Economic Growth”, initiated by the Algerian government.
In this regard, the subscription to this loan has been opened, on 17 th April 2016, to the large public, including the Algerian community abroad, in order to contribute to the national effort for the economic development of Algeria for the coming years.
The conditions as well as the modalities of the loan’s issue are determined by the ministerial order of 28 th March 2016, published in the Official Journal n° 20 of 30 th March 2016 as follow:
- The subscription is open to any person or corporation;
- Three bonds embodying the loan are issued for either 3 years or 5 years, valued at 10 000 DA, 50 000 DA and 1000 000 DA, at the subscriber’s option;
- The annual interest for the bonds issued for three years is at 5% and it is at 5.75% for those issued for 5 years;
- Profits from the bonds are tax-exempt and payable every year at the anniversary date of their subscription;
- The subscriber can either by himself or via a representative acquire bonds.
- Selected outlets are the counters of banks, Algérie Poste, insurance companies and wilayate’s treasury.
- The loan is issued in Algerian Dinar and the subscription shall be made in this currency.
- The Maximum period of this subscription is 6 months. However, the subscription may be pronounced closed before this deadline taking into account the overall mobilized amount.
For more information you can download the Ministerial order of 28 th March 2016, published in Official Gazette n° 20 dated of 30th March 2016, determining the conditions and the modalities of the loan’s issue, through the following link: http://www.joradp.dz/HFR/Index.htm
Or browse the website of the Finance Ministry, through the following link: