The Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria in Kuala Lumpur has the pleasure to inform its fellow citizens residing in Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines, and in accordance with the presidential Decree convening the electorate to the Presidential elections to be held on 4 th July 2019, that the extraordinary revision of the electoral roll is scheduled from 16 th to 23 rd April 2019.
Therefore, the Embassy would like to invite the Algerian citizens who are not registered on the electoral roll to do so, if they meet the following conditions:
- To be registered in the Embassy;
- To be aged 18 years and above on 4 th July 2019;
- Enjoying their civil and political rights;
The citizens concerned are required to fill up the registration form on the electoral roll and submit it to the Embassy. In case of change of residence, the Embassy would like to invite its nationals concerned to fill up the cancellation form from the electoral roll.
The registration and cancellation forms are available in the website of the Embassy. They can be submitted in the Embassy or sent to it through:
- Post: address / Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, No 5, Jalan Mesra Off Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 603 2148 8154
N.B:Please be advised that the registration at the Embassy does not automatically entail registration on the electoral roll as the latter is based upon a personal request during the extraordinary revision period.