The Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria in Kuala Lumpur would like to inform the members of the Algerian Community residing in Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand that in accordance with the provisions of article 91-6 of the Constitution and the relevant provisions of the Organic Law No. 10-16 on the Electoral System, His Excellency, the President of the Republic, Mr. Abdelaziz Bouteflika, signed the decree, on February 02 2017, to convene the electorate to the election of members of the People's National Assembly on Thursday, May 4 th, 2017.
Under this decree the period for the exceptional revision of the electoral list is set from 8 to 22 February 2017.
Therefore, the Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur invites the Algerian citizens who are not registered on the electoral list to do so, if they are:
- Registered within the Embassy;
- Aged 18 years and over on 04 May 2017;
- Enjoying their civil and political rights;
The citizens concerned are required to fill in the application form for enrolment or the application form for removal, available at the Embassy or Online (click here) , and either submit it at the embassy or send it by:
- Mail to: Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, No 5, Jalan Mesra Off Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to the following number: 603 2148 8154