In accordance with the presidential Decree N° 245-19 issued on 15 th September 2019 , convening of the electorate to the Presidential elections to be held on 12 th December, 2019, The Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria in Kuala Lumpur has the honor to inform the members of the Algerian Community residing in Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand that the extraordinary revision of the electoral list is scheduled from 22 nd September to 6 th October 2019.
Therefore, the Embassy invites the Algerian citizens who are not registered on the electoral list to do so, if they meet the following conditions:
- To be registered in the Embassy;
- To be aged 18 years old and over on the voting day (12 th December 2019);
- Enjoying their civil and political rights;
The citizens concerned are required to fill up the registration application form on the electoral list. In case of change of residence, the Embassy would like to invite its nationals concerned to fill up the cancellation application from the electoral list. Registration and cancellation application forms are available at the embassy and its website, which has to be submitted in the Embassy or sent through:
- Post: address / Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, No 5, Jalan Mesra Off Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: + 603 2148 8154
Registration Application form : Click here
Cancellation Application form : Click here
N.B : please be advise that registration at the embassy does not automatically entail registration on the electoral roll. The latter is based upon a person request during the extraordinary review period.